The public information systems you have permission to access will automatically appear in your menu when you log in. They include:
- News & Events (add and edit entries)
- Faculty Public Info (official faculty page, interest for participating faculty lists, etc.)
- Grad Student Public Info (for departmental, program/option/area and advisor pages)
- ESF Spaces (room reservation)
- Others (business cards, logo downloads, etc. as permitted)
Which Login Account Should I Use?
Two options, your choice:
- Your ESF NetID is the account used to access @esf.edu email and to log into most ESF office computers.
- Your SU NetID is the account used to access @syr.edu email, EvergreenX Wireless and public labs.
Public Information Systems Login
PLEASE NOTE: Browser settings may cause security warnings with this application. They may be safely ignored, as this logging in will transfer you to systems not on the secure server. Allow them - your password is only transmitted over secure services.