Public Info Systems Login
NOTE: Browser settings may cause security warnings with this form. They may be safely ignored. Passwords are transmitted securely.
The public information systems you have permission to access will automatically appear in your menu when you log in. They may include:
- News & Events (add and edit entries)
- Faculty Public Info (official faculty page, interest for participating faculty lists, etc.)
- Grad Student Public Info (for departmental, program/option/area and advisor pages)
- ESF Spaces (room reservation)
- Others (business cards, logo downloads, etc.)
Which Login Account Should I Use?
Two options, your choice:
- Your ESF NetID is the account used to access @esf.edu email and to log into most ESF office computers.
- Your SU NetID is the account used to access @syr.edu email, EvergreenX Wireless and public labs.